At Davityan Lawyers, our principal solicitor and public notary, Shahen Davityan, can assist you with all your notarial requirements for documents used both within Australia and overseas. Our Notary Services are conducted through out associated firm, City Notaries.
We can assist you with, (but not limited to) the following:
- Authenticating and confirming identity of a signatory
- Authenticating official and personal documents for use overseas;
- Witnessing signatures of individuals and authenticating identity;
- Witnessing Power of Attorney for use overseas
- Witnessing and authenticating business transactions and documents;
- Dealing with documentation for land, property and deceased estates overseas
- Witnessing your will to authorise its validity in party countries to the Convention Providing a Uniform Law of the Form of an International Will 1973.
Please click here to visit the City Notaries website for a full list of our services and charges.
Translation of Documents
Davityan Lawyers is also able to provide you with translation of documents with NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translations and Interpreters) accreditation. Please note that these arrangements may incur extra costs.